Smart Communications, Inc. is now offering the recently launched Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro via its postpaid plans. The device is an upgrade from one of Samsung’s best selling smartphone, the Galaxy J7 Prime. It has a new antenna design and a bump up in ROM, a better selfie camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro:
- 1.6GHz octa core Exynos 7870 processor
- Mali T830MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash f/1.7 aperture
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,600 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
If you wish to get the phone unlocked, it is now available in stores for P15,990. You can get the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro starting with Plan 399 which comes with 3GB of monthly data, 500MB for Facebook Viber and WhatsApp, Unlimited All-net Texts, 20 mins of All-net calls, discounted calls for Smart/TNT, P999 initial cash out and P999 monthly cash out for 30 months.
755 total views, 20 views today