Meizu Philippines has officially brought the Meizu M3 Max to the Philippine smartphone market. It is a mid range smartphone with a large 4,100 mAh battery. Specs include a Helio P10 chipset with 3GB RAM, a large 6-inch display, 13 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Meizu M3 Max:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 6-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,100 mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.2
The company has recently opened its second branch in SM Bicutan. It is now available in Meizu stores for P13,990.
751 total views, 17 views today