Meizu Philippines has officially brought the Meizu M3 Max to the Philippine smartphone market. It is a mid range smartphone with a large 4,100 mAh battery. Specs include a Helio P10 chipset with 3GB RAM, a large 6-inch display, 13 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Meizu M3 Max:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 6-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,100 mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.2
The company has recently opened its second branch in SM Bicutan. It is now available in Meizu stores for P13,990.
911 total views, 3 views today